Craig and I took a look at the books we repaired yesterday; they look good for the most part. We then took a brief tour of the processing departments of the library, including the circulation and collections areas. I learned how to make protective archival boxes for vulnerable materials and created a couple in the process. Craig and I helped out briefly in relocating stacks of volumes to a new section of the library, a process that has included many employees volunteering to help; I managed to rearrange some of the materials properly according to reference number after the relocation. I then learned how to create a protective four-flap enclosure (slightly different than an archival box, which is usually for thicker volumes) for fragile materials.