We put the new spines on the book repairs we started yesterday. Now we put them in a press to set them. Craig also demonstrated how to repair book spines for volumes with paper rather than cloth covers. He also showed me how to replace missing cover corners by creating a filler using hemp fibers. I repaired three more book spines. Craig went to the closed stacks to document the work I finished with the Colibri machine yesterday and said I did a great job and impressive amount of books. He also gave a few pages of instructions on how to repair books spines and build my own accompanying press, for future reference.