Week 3!

And we’re back. Welcome back. This week was settling into routine and doing detailed work. I spent most of my time editing the finding aid for “IU Oral History Archive”. Most of my editing is just grammatical errors, spacing issues, and reordering content but I did add a large chunk of interviews to the finding aid. Although these interviews were findable in other ways, adding them to the finding aid makes searching far easier. 

Other than working with the finding aid, I added to and tweaked the instruction manuals for the Transcript Digitization Project.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *