This week Emily and I began to research materials for our ‘6 Degrees of Sir Francis Bacon’ exhibition. I set up a Slack channel for us to communicate better and share our research with each other and our advisor. We’ve used different methods to find materials, Emily is using a research at the front method to connect items, while I am going into the stacks to find interesting items. I’ll research and connect them after I’ve found interesting things and gotten an idea of what kinds of things we have.
We also met with our advisor and the Assistant Director of the Lilly. The main gallery exhibition to be installed in August is being partially curated by an outside expert. In anticipation of a visit from this visiting curator, Emily and I are pulling some materials for him to view when he visits in a few weeks.