Yesterday I finished uploading all of the materials for my digitization project. Once they are approved, they will be posted to IU Archives Online. I have learned a lot about digitization, preservation, and the history of the Midwest while working on this project and I am proud to have assisted the cause of accessibility by digitizing these documents.
I still have two weeks left in my internship and I will be working to help with outreach. This help will come in the form of display prep. This time, I will be getting to look at the history of Indiana University and its contributions to Indiana Archaeology by researching past Angel Mounds field schools and the students who attended them. This research will eventually contribute to a display in the Glenn Black Lab of Archaeology.